9055, RUE DES INVENTIONS
ANJOU, QC H1J 3A7
Phone: 514 351-5065
What to look for when buying supplements and why avoid commercial brands:
By Mauro Simonetti N.D.
Commercial brands you find in general stores are usually all made from poor quality materials. Most of them can also most likely cause toxicity in your body from what we’ve seen in many studies mostly due because of the population’s poor digestion qualities from stress and lack of sleep and from the poor processed foods they are ingesting which is also damaging intestinal and flora integrity. Because of these poor quality products, many who take them feel no difference or effects to their health, hence, why many people don’t believe in natural products. Many of them have wrongful and non factual information which scams people. I can assure you, every single supplement I endorse in my center are not only clinically tested and studied by my supplier itself where each product actually comes with a published study, but they are also all certified by many bodies such as…
Here is a list of abbreviations you should look for…
- NPN (Natural Product Number)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- IFOS (The International Fish Oil Standards)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- VCP (Vendor Certification Program)
- NSF (National Science Foundation)
- NSF Sport
- CRN (Council for Responsible Nutrition).
- NPA (Natural Products Association)
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration
Why it is important to be properly introduced to supplementing from a qualified health practitioner like me:
- Because everything you ingest affects your body and your health, it is WISE to have someone who is highly trained in food and supplementing guide you and teach you what their purposes are for and how to take them for YOUR health benefit and not your neighbor, friend or even brother and sister. We are all different and for each product, you must have a different protocol than other people.
- It is important to know why taking certain products daily are critical for you and getting that understanding and education is an absolute must nowadays.
- Avoiding this step of getting initiated by someone like me in teaching you the art of supplementation, may lead to either no effect at all or the complete opposite of the help you want from these products which can lead to either disappointment or making matters worse.
- Once you have control over why and how to apply, your health will flourish and reach optimal levels.
Thanks for reading.
About Fitness Annex
Our fitness and well-being coaches will help you customize the nutrition and fitness program that best suits your needs after a full physical fitness and health evaluation. You will enjoy the warm and friendly environment in our private health club, a spa with a wide range of services such as massotherapy, and a gourmet café — all under one roof. All our restrooms are private, with direct access to spa and treatment rooms.
You May Also Like
- Proper Strength Training For Ice Hockey Players & Soccer Players
- I don’t develop whiners, I develop champions
- Soccer Players ARE Athletes and NOT Just Intellectual Beings
- Facts and Realities About Spinning and the Reprecussions of Always Training the Same Way
- The Truth Behind the Discrepancy of Fitness Trainers in the Industry